- Ashutosh Dhar, Paul Reckamp, Jinjun Xiong, Wen-mei Hwu, and Deming Chen, “Graviton: A Reconfigurable Memory-Compute Fabric for Data Intensive Applications”, Proceedings of International Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing, June 2021.
- Xinyu Chen, Hongshi Tan, Yao Chen, Bingsheng He, Weng-Fai Wong, and Deming Chen, “ThunderGP: HLS-based Graph Processing Framework on FPGAs”, Proceedings of ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field Programmable Gate Arrays, February 2021. DOI: https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3431920.3439290
- Yichi Zhang, Junhao Pan, Xinheng Liu, Hongzheng Chen, Deming Chen and Zhiru Zhang, “FracBNN: Accurate and FPGA-Efficient Binary Neural Networks with Fractional Activations,” Proceedings of ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field Programmable Gate Arrays, February 2021. (Best Paper Candidate). DOI: https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3431920.3439296
- Junhao Pan and Deming Chen, “Accelerate Non-unit Stride Convolutions with Winograd Algorithms”, Proceedings of IEEE/ACM Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference, January 2021. DOI: https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3394885.3431534
Seung Won Min, Vikram Sharma Mailthody, Zaid Qureshi, Jinjun Xiong, Eiman Ebrahimi, and Wen-mei Hwu. 2020. EMOGI: efficient memory-access for out-of-memory graph-traversal in GPUs. Proc. VLDB Endow. 14, 2 (October 2020), 114–127. DOI:https://doi.org/10.14778/3425879.3425883
- Ashutosh Dhar, Xiaohao Wang, Hubertus Franke, Jinjun Xiong, Jian Huang, Wen–mei Hwu, Nam Sung Kim, Deming Chen, “FReaC Cache: Folded-logic Reconfigurable Computing in the Last Level Cache,” 2020 53rd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO), Athens, Greece, 2020, pp. 102-117, doi: 10.1109/MICRO50266.2020.00021.
- Subho S. Banerjee, Saurabh Jha, Zbigniew T. Kalbarczyk, and Ravishankar K. Iyer. “Inductive-bias-driven Reinforcement Learning for Efficient Schedules in Heterogeneous Clusters.” Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Machine Learning, Online, PMLR 119, 2020. (https://arxiv.org/abs/1909.02119)
- Subho S. Banerjee, Zbigniew T. Kalbarczyk, and Ravishankar K. Iyer. 2019. AcMC²: Accelerating Markov Chain Monte Carlo Algorithms for Probabilistic Models. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems(ASPLOS ’19). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 515–528. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3297858.3304019